Thursday, July 14, 2011

What I'm Drinking


Photo via Brand Eating

I’ve been known to have a drink or two, okay, maybe three or four, LOL! I do, however, drink responsibly and encourage all of you to do so as well.  I’m not a big wine connoisseur; I think my palate just doesn’t respond well to certain wines, although I do love Moscato and Moscato di Asti. So if I’m not taking shots, I tend to stick to mixed beverages, such as tequila (Patron or Jose Cuervo) and cran-apple or Rum or Vodka (Ciroc, thanks Diddy) and pineapple. Lately I’ve been on something else and I’m pretty sure some of you have tried it too and if you haven’t, you should because it’s pretty tasty. McDonald’s has their new Mango Pineapple smoothies, which combine two of my favorite fruits and is very good all by itself, however I’ve added either Rum or Vodka to give it a kick and I must say I’m in love. Some people may find it to be too sweet, but I don’t like bitter alcohol drinks unless I’m doing shots. Let’s face it, in my opinion, straight alcohol taste just like it sounds... ALCOHOL! So I’ll stick to my fruity, sneak up on ya type drinks. I still achieve the same mission as someone who drinks something strong...BUZZED.

This is what’s in my bar, so let us know what’s in yours!

Cheers,

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment